(Since starting our blog we have had some serious travel jealousy of some of these amazing trips we have seen people do! It is so inspiring to read and see everyone’s experiences, and we began to talk about where we both wanted to go and what we wanted to do in the future. So we thought why not put together our ultimate bucket list and hopefully begin to make our way through the list.
Here it is, the Stories of Adventure Ultimate Bucket List!
- Go to Edinburgh’s Hogmanay on New Years Eve (Check New Years Eve 2016)
- Antelope Canyon in Arizona
- Be serenaded on a Gondola in Venice
- Hydrospeeding on the Aletsch Glacier in Valais Switzerland
- Hike the White Road Waterslide trail in Hawaii
- Hike around Iceland
- Go on an African Safari (Cole completed)
- Watch the sunrise at the Taj Mahl
- Hot air balloon over an African Country
- Visit New Zealand
- Travel Vietnam on a bike
- Especially Ha Long Bay!
- Travel 1 country in a campervan
- Hike Machu Pichu
- House sit when traveling
- Swim in the seas at Paradise Island
- Go paddle boarding (Maybe in Tahoe Lake, California)
- Sail around the Greek Islands (and not get lost at sea…)
- Relax and sip cocktails in the Maldives
- Go to Madagascar
- Visit California
- Go to Paris, where we can eat croissants and go to the top of the Eiffel Tower
- Sleep under the stars and watch the northern lights in a glass igloo in Iceland
- Do a round the world trip
- Walk the Red Woods, California
- Visit Tokyo
- Baatara Gorge Falls in Lebanon
- See the Fairy Pools on the Isle of Skye Scotland
- Convert a tuk-tuk into a livable space and travel India in it
- And finally, the ultimate thing to be crossed off, complete our bucket list!
This list should keep us busy for some time! We shall update our list when we complete each one or if we find other cool places or things to do around the world- and feel free to make any suggestions!
Until next time
India and Cole